After making a statement claiming that Joe Biden was indeed involved in a family scheme to make millions in China, Hunter Biden’s former business partner will speak with the FBI.
Tony Bobulinski, a Navy veteran formerly involved in the Biden family business, gave a press conference Thursday in Nashville prior to the second and final presidential debate.
“I have heard Joe Biden say he has never discussed his dealings with Hunter. That is false,” he said. “I have firsthand knowledge about this because I directly dealt with the Biden family, including Joe Biden.”
But that’s not all.
Bobulinski will also present the feds with three phones containing evidence to back up his claims, according to the New York Post.
“This morning lawyers for Tony Bobulinski informed the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee and Senate Finance Committee that the FBI asked his client to sit for an interview today in addition to providing copies of his phones,” Sen. Ron Johnson’s office said.
Due to the FBI’s interview request, the interview with the Senate Committees set for Friday has been delayed.
“I appreciate that the FBI has a job to do, and I am glad they are finally taking an interest in these concerning financial matters that our Committees have been investigating for months,” Johnson said.
“I expect that Mr. Bobulinski will speak with our committee as soon as possible and fully share his insights into the Biden family’s business dealings.”
The two Senate committees joined forces and issued an 87-page report last month on Hunter Biden’s overseas business ventures. Though the report did not accuse Joe Biden of any wrongdoing, it detailed several deals and alleged Hunter Biden was paid $3.5 million in 2014 by the wife of Moscow’s former mayor for unknown reasons, the Post reports.
Committee Chairmen Johnson and Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) said Thursday that they reached out to five people named in the Hunter Biden emails released by the Post last week.
“As part of the committees’ efforts to validate the authenticity of recently publicly release emails involving the Biden family’s international financial entanglements, we sent letters to five individuals identified in the emails. Those letters were sent yesterday, and the deadline is October 23, 2020,” they said.
“So far, the committees have received a response only from Mr. Tony Bobulinski, who appears to be willing to fully cooperate with our investigation. In fact, Mr. Bobulinski has already agreed to appear for an informal interview by the committees tomorrow, Friday, October 23, 2020.”
In his press conference prior to the debate on Thursday, Bobulinski showed three phones that he said were in use from 2015 to 2018, assuring that he would offer them up to the FBI.
“Tomorrow I will be meeting with the Senate committee members concerning this matter and I will be providing the FBI the devices which contain the evidence corroborating what I have said,” he said. “The evidence sits on these three phones.”
To no surprise, during the debate President Trump hammered Biden to confess the truth regarding the alleged corruption.
“You’re ‘the big man,’ I think. Your son said, ‘we have to give 10 percent to the big man.’ Joe, what’s that all about? It’s terrible,” Trump said.
But, Biden wouldn’t budge, claiming his son did nothing wrong and pushing the narrative that he was not involved whatsoever.
If the FBI does indeed find evidence on those phones that proves otherwise, Biden better hunker in his bunker.